- Step 1: Case Library
- Step 2: Create New Case
- Step 3: Title and Description
- Step 4: Organizing Your Case
- Step 5: Building Out Your Case...
- Step 6: Using Factiva
- Step 7: Type, Attach, Embed
- Step 8: Making Notes and Changes
- Step 9: Previewing and Publishing
- Step 10: Share
- Step 11: Editing a Published Case
- Original Tour
Welcome to Caseify, a business education tool for publishing and sharing web-based case studies. Using an intuitive and simple blog-like structure, Caseify transforms the static medium of case studies into a rich and dynamic format that incorporates multiple viewpoints, real-time information, audio and video files, and other online source material, all to better simulate the decision-making process in business.
This tutorial will teach you how to build and share a case study on Caseify.
Step 1 – CASE LIBRARY
This is your case library, where you’ll create and manage all your case studies, both published cases and drafts.